Thursday, April 14, 2011

haul monitor - mario badescu





 I caught this sale minutes before it went offline at Hautelook. I'm still on the hunt for my go-to skin products and figured I would try these. I bought the following items pictured above for about $64; all products were roughly 21% off of the retail prices.

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser (a deep facial cleanser with glycolic acid) :  Retail - $15, Paid - $11.99
A.H.A. Botanical Soap (a body wash with papaya and grapefruit extracts) :  Retail - $14, Paid - $10.99
Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater Retail (a hydrating mist for face, neck and hair) :  $12, Paid - $9.50
Glycolic Eye Cream (a rich eye cream with high in antioxidant Vitaman E and oils) :  Retail - $20, Paid - $15.99
Silver Powder (a powder designed to help unclog congested pores and prevent blackheads) : Retail - $12, Paid - $9.50

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that these products will work for me!


...photos from MarioBadescu.com...

No comments: