Wednesday, November 30, 2011

guerlain












Tweaking my makeup collection has been a priority lately. I've tried lots of items from different brands, and am really discovering what I like and don't like. I'm trying my best to get rid of things I'm not particularly fond of and don't use, and really wanted to introduce some more luxurious items into my collection. These palettes were at the top of my list.

After months of indecisiveness I finally purchased two Guerlain Ecrin 6 Couleurs Eyeshadow Palettes in Rue des Francs-Bourgeois and Champs-Elysees. When I'd heard about an upcoming 20% off promotion from Sephora, I knew I had to pull the trigger and since I couldn't decide which I liked better, I got both. 

I've had them for weeks, but haven't used them yet, mainly because I wanted to photograph them first, but also because they're so pretty and I'm not quite ready to dig in yet and mess them up. These palettes are absolutely gorgeous, the packaging is stunning and the quality is unquestionable.

4 comments:

.sabo skirt. said...

Blush on looks great!

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

jennifer (fabfatale.com) said...

gorgeous!!!

Veronica said...

the colors are beautiful! and that packaging! GOOOORGEOUS! LOVE IT!

SweetIntent said...

you got an absolutely amazing blog... Got yourself a new follower. Not even sure how many months back I went but again amazing blog.