Thursday, April 19, 2012

mama and baby


I've been obsessing over the 3.1 Philip Lim Pashli bags for months. I really love the larger satchel, but the mini version is super cute and has a cross-body strap.

While they are more 'reasonably' priced than others bags I've considered, they are still expensive, and I don't feel that I can justify the purchase. The fact of the matter is that I'm head over heels in love and sure I have the money, but just because you can doesn't mean you should. At the same time, I feel that every once in a while, it's perfectly fine to treat yourself to something a bit more luxurious than you usually would.

I need something that's going to fit into my life practically, which I think either of these bags will do, but if it's practical, I will use it everyday and destroy it. In the scheme of things does it even make sense to spend a lot of money on something that you might ultimately tear to shreds?


...photos from Nordstrom.com...

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Go for it!!!! You will not always be in a position to treat yourself to something excessive.

Kimberly said...

Love this bag!! (Go team Nordstrom! ;])

XOXO,
KIMBERLYLUXE
kimberlyluxe.com