Wednesday, June 1, 2011

engineer


After pining for these amazing Frye 'Engineer 8R' boots for over two years, I finally ordered them! I spoke here about how much I adore my first pair of Fryes, but how there was definitely sticker shock involved with the purchase. The same was true for this pair.

One great thing that came as a result of my job this year was receiving a $150 gift certificate from GiftCerticates.com for my five year anniversary. I also got a really cheesy glass plastic plaque and a pen.

Needless to say, as soon as I saw that I could use the gift at Zappos it all clicked into place. I ordered using VIP Zappos, which means I get free overnight shipping on my order and will receive it tomorrow. On top of that, I and only paid $58 out of pocket for these bad boys!

VIP Zappos is a great way to get speedy shipment of all you desire and it's absolutely free! With each order you earn points which sets your VIP level; the more you order, the more points you get, and the higher level VIP you are. Zappos has yet to determine what the VIP level actually means, but I'm sure they'll come up with a great incentive soon enough. Either way, it doesn't hurt to get your order overnighted for free, now does it?


...photo from Zappos.com...

No comments: