Thursday, July 7, 2011

neapolitan






I ordered this limited edition Nars blush/bronzer trio ($55) from Sephora last week. It includes three extremely popular shades from Nars in a zip-around mirrored compact; blush in 'Orgasm' (peachy pink with shimmer), highlighter in 'Albatross' (sheer light golden sheen) and bronzer in 'Laguna' (brown with golden shimmer). 

I took this baby for a spin this past weekend and was really pleased with the results. The colors are really appealing and could work for any skin tone. Because of the size of the sections, I used a smaller brush for the blush and my fingers to grab some of the highlighter.

Jay said the palette reminded him of neapolitan ice cream.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful purchase! It is such a beautiful trio!!
I agree with Jay, it looks similar to ice cream!
XOXO
Catanya

JEAN-PIERRE said...

this looks like something i should try