Friday, July 8, 2011

cheap thrills - yellow cutoffs


I picked up these super sweet yellow denim cutoffs from Forever 21 a couple of weeks ago for $10.50. I'm really starting to warm up to the idea of shorts and got so giddy when I saw them hanging on the rack. The yellow has a real pop to it, the cotton is stretchy and comfortable and the shorts are a respectable length (look ma, no cheeks!).

I can't wait to wear these with my Frye Engineers, which I'm really starting to break in and maybe a slouchy tank top or tee with tons of jewelry.


J Brand's low rise cut off shorts in bright yellow retail for $159.
Yea... I know!
Are you done laughing out loud yet?!


...photo from Singer22.com...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet those little shorts look great on you.

Would give me an instant hard on