Friday, August 12, 2011

custom-made







I've been hearing great things about the blushes from La Femme and finally decided to order some. The blushes are $3 each, but if you get them in the pan only they are $2.50. I wanted so many that I decided to create a custom palette of my own through a feature offered by Makeup Mania called The Palette Lab. The 12 blush palette is $35. You can pick each of the colors you'd like included in your palette and you can even arrange them in the order of your choosing.


My final blush choices were Fuchsia, Framboesia, Magenta, Mandarin Red, Red, Golden Sunset, Redwood, Sienna, Clove, Grape, Purple Passion and Bordeaux. From the quick swatches I did, I can tell that they are highly pigmented and they seem to be pretty long lasting considering the trouble I had removing them from my fingers and hand. I can't wait to dip into this palette!

2 comments:

The Honeyroom said...

I have heard a lot about this company I am going to check them out the colors seems to very pigemented!

Vanessa said...

They are SUPER DUPER pigmented!!! You should definitely check them out!