Tuesday, August 9, 2011

swatch watch - urban decay 15 year anniversary eyeshadow collection



 








I was so excited about this collection mainly because I really love the other three Urban Decay palettes that I own (Naked Palette, Black Palette, Deluxe Shadow Box). I've been so pleased with the quality of the Urban Decay shadows, in terms of color and pigmentation, but also because they are so long lasting. I can do an endless variety of looks with them and am still discovering new color combinations and have pretty much abandoned my other shadows in favor of those in my Urban Decay palettes. The other reason I was super excited about this collection is because it features 15 all new colors.

This particular palette retails for $55 and contains 15-0.05 oz shadows; so the price of each shadow is about $3.66. Urban Decay individual shadows retail for $17 each and are also 0.05 oz.

Aside from being a fantastic bargain, the packaging of the collection is gorgeous the shadows themselves are beautiful. I'm especially loving the blues, greens and purples. The palette contains the following shadows (descriptions from Sephora.com):

Midnight Rodeo - Medium metallic brown with silver and gold glitter
Midnight 15 - Oyster pearl with silver glitter
Vanilla - Shimmery white gold
Flow - Soft peach shimmer
Chase - Metallic bright bronze
Tainted - Pale matte purple with golden shimmer
Junkshow - Bright pink with fuchsia shift
Omen - Shimmery metallic bright purple with blue shift
Evidence - Deep metallic blue
Deep End - Bright teal shimmer
Deeper - Deep shimmery golden brown
M.IA. - Soft shimmery dark brown
Ace - Dark gunmetal shimmer
Blackout - Darkest, most saturated black
Half Truth - Shimmery smoky purple


Get yours now from Sephora, Ulta or Urban Decay.

No comments: