Thursday, March 10, 2011

saint germain


Not only does this stuff come in a gorgeous bottle, but it is absolutely delicious. If you haven't tried St-Germain it's time for you to run, not walk, to the liquor store and grab a bottle of this tantalizing liqueur made from elder flower blossoms gathered from the foothills of the Alps!

When I purchased by first bottle, I was lucky enough to nab this gorgeous set that came in a beautiful box with a carafe, stirrer and a recipe book, all for the regular price of a bottle on it's own.



My favorite way to drink it is via the classic St-Germain cocktail. The recipe is simple; 
1-3/4 parts of St-Germain
2 parts brut champagne or dry sparkling wine
2 parts club soda on the rocks


I have converted many to believers with a mere sip of this fantastic cocktail!

Check out more about this exciting libation here.

2 comments:

Michell said...

You should make this you special drink and patent it for your xmas party ;)

Vanessa said...

HAHA! I think I will!!!